unsubscribe

It took me some time but it has worked. Debian has unsubscribed me. I think
Debian is derious. Now I am not receiving any mail from
Debian but I keep receiving a lot of e-mails from many other places:
zqgjskia_kltai@updates.msn.com, lmaildaemon@bigfoot.com,
lmaildaemon@bigfoot.com,mailservice@america.com,
sbhemjjvpqlroae_qvczbpc@advisor.msn.net, postrobot@aol.net, postrobot@aol.net,
mailerroutine@freemail.com, emailengine@yahoo.com, tmailautomat@aol.com,
microsoft (without any identification, so it is impossible to send any e-mail
to them),orvucqxnwu@bulletin.com, ymtoetulm_znfn@technet.ms.net,
fzjtztoobuvg@updates.com, hsegoalnltlyzyh@newsletters.com,
xmailprogram@america.com, etc.
I sent them an e-mail with a petition "Please don't send me any e-mails
because I am not interested in getting messages from you and I have not asked
you to send me any messages.Thank you." but they were sent back to me because
they could not be delivered to the recipients for various reasons.
What a cheat!
When I subscribed to Debian those organizations sent me e-mails with those I
got from Debian. I thought that they were sent by Debian, but now that Debian
doesn't send me any more e-mails, these organizations keep sending me e-mails
that I never wanted.  It seems to me that it is another sort of spam but how
is it that Microsoft is involved in such dubious methods? I say Microsoft or
somebody working for Microsoft because they send you critical packs from
Microsoft, so Microsoft allows it or condones it.
I think that that the Internet needs to defend the users and it is not so
difficult for Governments or whoever to penalize these con men because it is
easy to track them down. Somehow spasm is here to stay because those who can
do something about it don't seem to care.
Even filtering the messages doesn't work; the con men seem to know better.
What a messy business!
If they think that people are going to listen to them trying to use dubious
methods, I think they are quite wrong. People get angry when somebody sends
them ads or messages that are not wanted. I think that everybody has the
right to send a message to somebody once but if that other person doesn't
answer, they shouldn't send any more; and besides that, the e-mail address
they use should receive messages from people who tell them not to send them
any more messages.
The only way available is to eliminate all of them from my server. That works
wonderfully. Thanks God there is always a way where there is a will.