Re: finding what is using a mount point

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 at 16:06 GMT, Ken Gilmour penned:
> Replying to the message sent by Micha Feigin  on Fri, 21 Nov 2003
> 15:43:49 +0200, received at 16:06:15 on 21/11/2003. Micha Feigin
> wrote:
>>I mounted an image through a loop interface and now when I try to
> unload
>>it I get a message: umount: /home/micha/tmp: device is busy I made
>>sure no file is open from there but nothing helps.  How do I see what
>>is using that mount point?
>
> Maybe there is a swap file open of a file you were previously editing?

Whenever I get this error, it inevitably turns out that I'm trying to
umount the device while still in a directory on the device.

Still, I'd love to know if there's a way to find out what's using it.

--
monique
PLEASE don't CC me.  Please.  Pretty please with sugar on top.