Re: www.debian.org

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 19:31, Fraser Campbell wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 November 2003 11:46, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
>
> > I haven't found yet a way to gather information about the date I installed
> > (or even uninstalled) Debian packages in the Debian package
> > management system ...
> >
> > I help myself with this line:
> >
> > ls -lt --time=use /var/cache/apt/archives|less

I'm anyway still not quite sure what my suggestion with "--time=use"
means ... as I wrote before: I found the line above on www (BTW: not being
sure whether it was Google, that I mentionend in my previous
message, that helped me find it ... :)

> There might be a dpkg command to tell you this but I'm not sure what it is
> either (if it exists).  I use this:
>
>     ls -l /var/lib/dpkg/info/procmail.list

... which gives me an even more readable view in an xterm.
Cool. Thanks.

ls -lt -c /var/lib/dpkg/info/ | grep list | less

Best Regards,
Wolfgang
--
Profile, Links: