Re: root ext3 filesystem being mounted as ext2

>> EXT2-fs warning (device ide0(3,1)): ext2_read_super: mounting
>> ext3 filesystem as ext2
>>
> I remember that i had the same problem when using ext3fs as a module and
> no initrd.

Right, I had the same problem and solved it the same way, by building ext3
support into the kernel.  After all, if your root FS is ext3, you'll never
want to unload the module.  So there's no cost in building it into the
kernel.

--
To reply by email, change "deadspam.com" to "alumni.utexas.net"