Re: antivirus recomendation?

Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
Actually, yes.  I did a straight copy-n-paste from my postfix
configuration.  Since both my postfix installation and exim use the
same pcre implementation, the pattern is the same.  Putting the
pattern into the exim configuration is an exercise left for the
reader.  (really trivial, if you know how to configure exim or how to
search the manual)

I was unaware that exim3 had a body check in a similar vein as Exim4's and Postfix's ACLs.