Re: antivirus recomendation?

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:02:49 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
> [-- text/plain, encoding 7bit, charset: us-ascii, 15 lines --]
>
> Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
>> On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:59:00 -0500, Stephen wrote:
>>>What antivirus agent have given good results with Stable & Exim3?
>                                                              ^^^^^
>
>> --- /etc/postfix/body_checks
>            ^^^^^^^
>
>     Uh....  did you mean to do that?  :P

Actually, yes.  I did a straight copy-n-paste from my postfix
configuration.  Since both my postfix installation and exim use the
same pcre implementation, the pattern is the same.  Putting the
pattern into the exim configuration is an exercise left for the
reader.  (really trivial, if you know how to configure exim or how to
search the manual)

-D

--
If your life is a hard drive,