remount problem since upgrading to mount 2.11n-7

Hi,

Since upgrading to mount 2.11n-7 which was released with Debian 3.0r2 I have
been unable to change my /usr partition from ro to rw and back again.

I have /tmp mounted noexec and /usr mounted read-only under normal
circumstances.  Before package upgrades I do the following:

  mount -o remount,exec /tmp
  mount -o remount,rw /usr

After my package upgrades I always set things back like this:

  mount -o remount,noexec /tmp
  mount -o remount,ro /usr

Since upgrading mount, I get the error "/usr is busy", like this:

  someserver:~# mount -o remount,ro /usr/
  mount: /usr is busy

Does anyone know what's changed and if there is a way to fix that?

Thanks!
--
Fraser Campbell <fraser@wehave.net>                 http://www.wehave.net/