RE: Need a user-friendly, low-requirement desktop

Title: RE: Need a user-friendly, low-requirement desktop

> >>In this particular case, however, I'm dealing with a Pentium 233 MHz
> >>with 32 MB of RAM.

<snip>

I read of another choice called (if i remember correctly) XPed.  I am going to look this up myself over our holiday and see how well it works.  It will give the machine a _very_ distinct XP look which should help new users work easier in "our" world.  Again, I haven't used it but it looks promising.

I personally use Fluxbox and I also like IceWM.  I use Fluxbox and Gkrellum on my old Compaq laptop (4130T, 133mhz, 32mb) and can say it suits my mobile needs.

Preston