Re: evolution usability (somewhat OT)

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 00:27:54 -0800
Erik Steffl <steffl@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> > Hello Erik,
> >
> > Go to the 'view' menu, and click 'hide deleted messages.'
> > That will solve your first two points.
>
>   they don't seem to go to trash (I would like the emails from IMAP
> server go to trash on the same server, just like it can be set in
> mozilla)

I know what you want, but it's not currently available in Evolution. All
deleted mails in Evo go to a Virtual Trash folder - the actual
messages are left in the original folders and cannot be moved.
There have been many, many requests for it though and there's an open
Wish List bug at Ximian that you may want to sign on to. Too bad Evo
can't do this - it's a show-stopper for me as well as many others.

--
Todd Pytel

Signature attached
PGP Key ID 77B1C00C