Re: Asus A7N8X Deluxe and Debian?

Scarletdown wrote:
On 20 Nov 2003 at 22:01, Roberto Sanchez wrote:

cd /usr/src/
ln -s kernel-headers-2.4.18-bf2.4 linux
cd linux/

Okay.  I just gave that a try, and then running make
oldconfig still gives me the

"No rule to make target `oldconfig'.  Stop" error.

I think I'm just going to have to go ahead and start
from scratch, since there's probably a bunch of other files that I probably needed to install, and starting over is probably the only way to make sure they do get installed from the beginning.

No no no no!  Don't start over.  If you have headers, there
is no need to "make" anything.  I originassy thought you were
going to install kernel-sources.  Since you installed headers,
just go ahaed an remake the driver module.

-Roberto