Re: antivirus recomendation?

Stephen wrote:
What antivirus agent have given good results with Stable & Exim3?
Anything around that will delete postives before accepting for delivery?

Stable and Exim3? Don't know. Stable and Exim4? I belive so. IIRC exim4-daemon-heavy has been packaged for stable. Grab that and ClamAV and you're good to go. You also might want to look at this HOW-TO for the basic ACL to 550 infected files:

http://www.timj.co.uk/linux/Exim-SpamAndVirusScanning.pdf