Re: mutt - changing maildir in responce to script output

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 12:13:30AM +0200, Micha Feigin wrote:

> (I am trying to get list of maildirs with new messages in the subtree,
> print the number of new messages and allow to choose which one to switch
> into).
> Is it possible to do this?

I'm not sure if this exactly answers your question, but check section
3.11 of the mutt manual, which details defining which mailboxes can
receive mail, and how to bring up a list of the defined mailboxes and
which ones have mail.

Perhaps it would be better if you could configure mutt to select *all*
mailboxes in a heirarchy as being ones which can receive mail?

--
Jon Dowland
http://jon.dowland.name/