sarge net.iso

Hi!

Because of previous posts that the "stable" sarge netiso was not booting I downloaded the 11/15 version on Sunday.

Very fast server: could do it easy on my 56kb line.

It boots.
The menu sequence seems messed up: the selection stays put on network install.

Debootstrap kept failing with no easy way to find out why other than a cryptic message of something like error(2).

I like the font that is used a lot.

It did nothing apparently due to the mentioned error. Output should be put on the other vc, but isn't.

No doubt these are all temporary glitches.

But now that you have a CD it brings up the intriguing(sp?) possibility of remastering it like you do with Knoppix... I favor having mc around or vfu so you can find your way around the filesystem more easily.

Hugo.