Exim 3.35 and some e-mail addresses

Hi Debian fans!

Please CC to me, as I've recently un-subscribed to the mailing list.  Thanks!

I have Woody installed with Exim 3.35 and most everything seems to be fine, but I cannot deliver mail to an address like anybody@eds.com for example. At least I get a return message from eds.com:

  <mailto:webmaster@eds.com>webmaster@eds.com
SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<<mailto:webmaster@eds.com>webmaster@eds.com>: host ah.eds.com [192.85.154.77]: 550 5.7.1 <<mailto:webmaster@eds.com>webmaster@eds.com>... Mail from 80.139.141.133 refused by RBL, RSS, or DUL, please see <http://www.mail-abuse.org>www.mail-abuse.org, sender is <mailto:robert@kormar.net>robert@kormar.net

Somewhere somebody seems to be thinking I'm sending abusive mail.?
Mail to other addresses like hotmail.com or gmx.net and gmx.de arrive, but almost always as "junk mail", no matter what I put in the subject field or message body.

Does anybody have an idea what I need to do, to get my mail delivered properly/appropriately?

All help with this problem will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Kordula Martin