tulip

Hi all:

I will be leaving M$ :-[ behind soon and installing debian :-) :-) :-) however theres a problem i need to address on two fronts First i have fjound that i have a linksys pci nic which means i have the tulip driver :-( A how can i install this with minimal fuss because the second half is that i am learning disabled thus install software and driver can sometimes be tricky =-O for example it took me all of a week to install a scanner driver any help and tip would be great

Paul