Re: ATI Radeon 9800 freezes after using X :1

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 07:49, TR wrote:
> Is the last version of Xfree in sid supporting ati radeon 9800? Last I
> had checked it was not yet, so I have fireglx from the ati site running,
> which of course has created a lot of conflicts everytime that I run an
> update.

  no it doesn't. I downloaded latest X from xfree86.org (xserver and x
modules) and it doesn't recogninze the card either. I downloaded the
driver from ati website.

  It works fairly well except of when I try to start another X (:1),
then it freezes machine when I try to go back to :0

	erik