Re: Debian based working distribution

On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 11:42:35AM +0100, Otto Wyss wrote:

> Since the current Debian sarge installation doesn't work (see
> "debian-boot" list) and I need an installation fast I'm looking for
> alternatives.

Perhaps this won't work for you, but I did a minimal installation of
Woody and then did apt-get dist-upgrade (or somesuch) to bring it up
to -current.

Didn't require too much effort... If you're not going to run a stable
release, I assume that the extra effort won't be an issue.

--
                              /\
       Mason Loring Bliss    /()\    https://bliss.dyndns.org/