Debian for enterprise

A computer network, that is currently using RedHat, is interested in migrating
to another distribution.  Preferably, by April 30 2004.  If the group were to
consider moving to Debian, what in-house work would need to be performed that
was previously being done by the RH engineers?  The FAI package can duplicate
the functionality of kickstart, but security is of primary concern.  I need
some specifics to argue in favor of adopting Debian, and what exactly it would
entail.  Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance
Rob