Sarge Netinstall ISO

  Yesterday, I downloaded the following image:
http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/netinst/i386/sarge-i386-netinst.iso
  Burned the image to CD using Xcdroast, CD refuses to boot. The CD
will mount and read properly. Tried another self-burned bootable CD
(different image) and it booted with no problem. Burned the first
Sarge image at 32x, tried again and burned it at 24x. No help.

  Running pure Debian Woody on a 500 Mhz AMD K6 with 256 MB ram,
Samsung 48-24-48X cdwriter. My system uses ide-scsi installed by
discover.

Larry

neither liberty nor safety."
                                                  -- Benjamin Franklin