Re: Prelinking in sid

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 02:30:21PM +0200, Ilkka Lindroos wrote:
> I'm new to all this prelinking stuff. I installed the prelink package,
> but is that all I have to do? Are the any problems I should be aware
> of?

I know nothing of prelinking, but a quite look at the package and it
appears that you may want to take a look at it's README.Debian file:

   $ less /usr/share/doc/prelink/README.Debian

--
Jamin W. Collins

To be nobody but yourself when the whole world is trying it's best night
and day to make you everybody else is to fight the hardest battle any
human being will fight. -- E.E. Cummings