[no subject]

Ok, I know this has been covered to death..

If I get all the common files for xf86, but yet still don't have an xf86config-4 file on my system..then I'm obviously missing something..just can't figure what it is, as all the basic necessities seem to be there..

man this debian is beating me like a rug...

It's the stable version as gotten by deselect..ver 3.0.1 I believe..

Any thoughts or obvious things I'm missing..more info needed by me I'm sure..lol

Lee