Re: "Error Running kbd-chooser" while installing sid

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 04:34:49PM +0000, J.S.Sahambi wrote:
> I am trying to install sid on my P-IV machine. I downladed the
> sid-i386-1.iso from the following link:
> http://ntu.debian.org.tw/debian-unofficial/sid/sid-i386-1.iso

You mean you downloaded *a* Sid ISO.  Why you wasted your time doing that,
I have no idea and will not speculate.

> Error running kbd-chooser
>
> With this selectoin the installatin processes does not proceed. CAn
> anybody help me out.

Sid is not guaranteed installable at any given time.  Contact whoever is
responsible for the unofficial disc images you are using regarding whether
it is possible to use their product to install from.

--
 Marc Wilson |     stab_val(stab)->str_nok = 1; /* what a wonderful
 msw@cox.net |     hack! */ -- Larry Wall in stab.c from the perl