Re: OT: Where Best to Express My Rage at M$

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:46:33 -0500,
"Thomas H. George" <xyz@spininternet.com> wrote in message
<[🔎] 3FB38B39.8070602@spininternet.com>:

> I plan to send copies of the body of this message to the presidents of
> Systemax and Tiger Direct, my senators, my congressmen and any one

..tip off IBM, Microsoft funds SCO for litigation against IBM, the GPL
and us.  Also get in touch with consumer org's and fsf.org, it is also
possible people over at slashdot.org and groklaw.net can use your info,
or help point you to good law shark.

> else who might have influence.  I am postint it here for suggestions
> for addresses.  The body is as follows:
>
> I am enraged by the manipulations of Microsoft Corp which may force me
> to pay for something I already own.

..sue 'em.  They are entitled to ask you to destroy your current
Wintendo Recovery CD, which contains Microsoft's code, but
they have _No!_ right to ask you to destroy perfectly good hardware
you can use to build a Linux firewall to protect Microsoft's fragile
Wintendo software while you play E-Bridge.

..IBM might be able to point to to a good law shark.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: