Questions about xprint

pn  mozilla             <none>              (no description available)
ii  xprt                4.2.1-13            X print server (XFree86 version)
ii  xprt-common         0.0.8.cvs20030508-6 Xprint - the X11 print system (configuration files)
ii  xprt-xprintorg      0.0.8.cvs20030508-6 Xprint - the X11 print system from xprint.org (binary)

I'm running Mozilla 1.5-3 so I'm not sure why it says "pn" for mozilla.

Anyway, I was trying to understand why mozilla's print dialog includes
the following printers:

  LaserJet@:64
  spooldir_tmp_Xprintjobs@:64
  PostScript/default

Is there a reason to use the xprint "LaserJet@:64" over the
PostScript/default (which uses lpr)?  I get better looking output with
the PostScript/default selection.  When using xprint it seems as if
the print is in a lower resolution.

I also have not been able to get network printing with xprint.  I looked
over the READMEs and didn't really see how that was suppose to be setup.

Any idea why it says :64 for the display number?  Is that just some
screen name selected to not conflict with what I might be using for a
real default?  Can I start a program on that "screen" and just have it
render to the printer instead of the display??  Seems odd.

Also, is there a way to have mozilla only display the PostScript/default
option?  It's confusing to have more than one printer option for the
same printer.

Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley