Re: G550 and 3D acceleration

Hello Roberto again;

Have rebooted and sorted out PC regarding to the new kernel - it loads the AGPGART module and detects the G550 card no problem. Still OpenGL doesn't work on both heads of the G550, I get:

piers@desire:~$ glxgears
Error: couldn't get an RGB, Double-buffered visual
piers@desire:~$

on both heads.

Looking at someone's else post about OpenGL and glxgears, I get around 200fps on the Nvidia card as well so hardware rendering seems not to work on that either..

Here's a copy of the XFree86 log and dmesg;

http://www.biased.org/log/XFree86.0.log
http://www.biased.org/log/dmesg

Thanks very much for your help again :)

Cheers - Piers