Re: Need to resolve booting problem

Arnt Karlsen:
>On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:57:34 -0600,
>Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote in message
><[🔎] 1068569854.17275.94.camel@haggis.homelan>:

>> [snip]
>> > >
>> > Remove all that Windoze stuff and install Debian.
>> >
>> > [Or what sort of answer did you expect from this list?]
>>
>> Could all these guys asking Windows questions really be trolls,
>> seeing how we react?
>
>..benefit of doubt can't hurt for the first timers.  ;-)

The most likely explanation is that dumb-ass questions are
targeted to vulnerable Windblows machines and carry trojans,
viruses or worms.\, and that they in non-MS groups rather by
accident. But isn't this group moderated and how would the
morons get past that without taking explicit action?

--
[] In order to maintain a high standard of service to our
[] customers, this branch will be closed all day on