file creation permissions

Hello,

How would I force a newly created file by userA to have the permissions set
automatically to userB, groupB 775?

What I am trying to do is when a user uploads a file to our ftp server
(proftpd) it does not create the file using their username as the group and
owner of the newly created file.  I would like instead if they uploaded to
dirA it to have a predefined owner and group for the file created.  If they
upload to dirB a different owner and group etc.  Any thoughts?  Please point
me to documentation, examples, etc.  I do not know where to start with this.

Thanks,

Michael