Re: Need to resolve booting problem

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 14:58, Joachim Fahnenmueller wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 09:48:17AM -0500, Parfait BINI wrote:
> > Good morning Sir,
> > My name's Parfait BINI, I got  a boot problem with my computer.
[snip]
> > Parfait BINI
> >
> Remove all that Windoze stuff and install Debian.
>
> [Or what sort of answer did you expect from this list?]

Could all these guys asking Windows questions really be trolls,
seeing how we react?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first
place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible,
you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it."
Brian W. Kernighan