Mounting Debian on SATA+Raid 0

    Hello,

    I have look for the answer on the web but didn't find anything really
relevant. If I missed something, thanks to give me the link.

    Here is my question : I have a motherboard P4C800-E-DLX with the ICH5-R
chipset from intel. I have 2 SATA harddrives (80G Maxtor) mounted as raid 0
using the ICH5-R (not the promise chipset). I would like to install debian
from scratch on them.

    I didn't find any kernel/install that includes the needed SATA + Raid
drivers. Do they exist ? If so, were ?

    I am quite desappointed not being able to install debian on my PC so any
help would be welcomed.

    Franck