Re: woody/sarge on Barton MoBo? kt600 and/or which nvidia

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hanasaki JiJi" <hanasaki@hanaden.com>
To: "List - Debian Users" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 21:25
Subject: woody/sarge on Barton MoBo? kt600 and/or which nvidia

> What motherboards have people had success/failures with for woody and
> sarge and Bartons with a 400fsb?
>
> Which mobo chipsets have you had good/bad experiences with?
> amd?
> nvidia?
> via? kt600?
>
> And with which kernels?  I guess the woody distribution kernel would
> need to run ok because that is the public ISO available?
>
> Thank you.

I am running woody on:
Gigabyte 7VAX VIA KT-400 MB W/ US.B 2.0, AUDIO & 8X AGP
Video Card:
nVidia GeForce-4 MX440 64MB 4X AGP w/ TV-OUT
Requires: nvidia driver
Not being expeirenced at Debian linux I used the bf24 kernel and after a lot
of assistance from this list all seems to be going well.
Regards;
Hoyt