Re: Network problems

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 09:37:59PM +0100, Luis Fernando Llana D?az said
> Besides, the kernel "shipped" with the installation CD (of the network
> installation) does not losses any packet. I am disparated, as the computer is
> new, I do not know if the problem resides in the kernel, it is a temporal
> error of the network,....

Does rebooting into the "shipped" kernel help?  There was some kernel
option that two people on this list have used with VIA NICs and 2.4.2X
kernels in the past week, but I can't remember it off the top of my
head.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:      armed overthrow Delta Force Etacs FTS2000 Legion of Doom