Re: POP3 mail fetcher that supports unreliable connections?

On 2003-11-05 19:57:02 +1100, Rob Weir wrote:
> This seems to depend at least somewhat on the pop3 daemon on the other
> end.  My current one (courier) seems to mark messages as "seen", so
> fetchmail just deletes them in future, instead of downloading.

I don't want to use a server-side flag, since I sometimes read
POP3 mailboxes from several accounts, but still want the mail
to be downloaded for archiving purpose.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International