Re: Looking for a good digital image manager

on Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 10:14:51PM -0500, Trey Sizemore (trey@fastmail.fm) wrote:
> I'm looking for something like PixiePlus for categorizing and editing
> digital photos.  PixiePlus is pretty good, but I'm looking at
> alternatives.  I've also tried GQview.
>
> So what are the favorites out there?

Editing:  The GIMP.

Managing / manipulating:  ImageMagick (a tool suite).

Creating galleries for online viewing:  Gallery.

GUI image management tools:  Konqueror (as file manager), Nautilus.

Peace.

    WAIT TILL I GET GOING! Where was I?
    Australia.
    - Princess Bride