Re: woody/sarge on Barton MoBo? kt600 and/or which nvidia

Hanasaki JiJi wrote:
What motherboards have people had success/failures with for woody and sarge and Bartons with a 400fsb?

Which mobo chipsets have you had good/bad experiences with?
    amd?
    nvidia?
    via? kt600?

And with which kernels? I guess the woody distribution kernel would need to run ok because that is the public ISO available?

Thank you.

I have an nVidia nForce2 mobo (onboard audio and ethernet, no onboard
video).  The ethernet requires a proprietary nVidia driver (or I could
have just purchased another card).

The only significant hitch was the fact that I got an ATi video card
and the implementation of the AGPGART on nForce chipsets was problematic
until kernel 2.4.22 came out.

HTH,

-Roberto