fully removing a user?

So, I've noticed that my home machine has some accounts lying around
that are certainly unused -- I set up a user so that a friend could use
my disk space, that sort of thing.

Got me thinking ... okay, you use 'userdel -r foo', and it gets rid of
the passwd entry, home directory, and mailspool ...

It's also occured to me that the user may have cron jobs installed.
What other things might a user have that aren't automagically handled?

--
monique
PLEASE don't CC me.  Please.  Pretty please with sugar on top.