Re: XFree86 4.3 in stable sarge - how likely

On Wednesday 05 November 2003 01:15, Scott C. Linnenbringer wrote:
> > deb http://www.schuldei.org/debian/bruby/ ./
>
> First off, this is for sid ... I believe the original poster in
> question was looking for packages built for woody.

Yup.

> Second off, these packages are no longer maintained.

Actually, Andrea's packages are maintained by him (last upload was a few
days ago), but they are patched with the PrefBusID-patch to be used for
multiple users on the local box. See
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/XFree-Local-multi-user-HOWTO/index.html
for more about this.

Best,