Re: kdebase broken in sarge, what to do?

Paul Scott wrote:
> Motyle wrote:

> >Is there any easy way to force kdebase and depending packages installation
> >ignoring  libsensors-1debian1 problem at the moment?
>
> Go to http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianKDE to read more and to D/L a deb
> for libsensors-1debian1.

OK, I have found it, and at least I do have kdebase now.

But still, kde in sarge is in a miserable state now - many programs
(koffice,...) are still from 2.2 and depend on kdelibs3 (>= 4:2.2.2-1). I
thought that such things are moved in a synchronized manner.

Best regards,
--
Tomek