Re: Kernel panic error

My fstab file looks like this:
/dev/hdb7       /               reiserfs
defaults        0      0
/dev/hdb2       none            swap    sw
         0      0
proc            /proc           proc    defaults
         0      0
/dev/fd0        /floppy         auto    user
         0      0
/dev/cdrom      /cdrom          iso9660
noauto,ro,user,unhide   0      0
#/dev/cdrom1    /cdrom1         iso9660
noauto,ro,user,unhide   0      0
/dev/hdb1       /boot   ext3    defaults
         0      0
/dev/hdb3       /var    reiserfs        defaults     0
      0
/dev/hdb5       /usr    reiserfs        defaults     0
      0
/dev/hdb6       /home   reiserfs        defaults     0
      0

Running the grub commands on the command line gives
error code 16.

The kernel and the initrd files are
vmlinuz-2.4.22-1-686
initrd.img-2.4.22-1-686

I hope this will shed more light on the problem.

Regards,
Anim

name=ATT00018.dat