Unidentified subject!

I can confirm that the error I'm recieving is the same error as bugreport
no. 218403.  I'll send my config info and see what happens.

Thanks for your time
David

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 09:35:35 +0000
Marc Beyer <djhumbucker@tirwhan.org> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> I asked about the same a problem a few hours earlier. Afterwards I found

> out that apparently it's a bug which has already been reported as Debian

> bug  no. 218403 (
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=218403&repeatmerged=no

> ) I unfortunately don't have access to the machine exhibiting this
> error, but if you confirm the bug report and add your configuration
> details ( see http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting ) it might help the

> maintainers fix it a bit quicker (if this is not the correct way to
> confirm Debian bug reports please somebody shout at me to stop
> recommending nonsense).
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marc
>
> David Yardley wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I recently upgraded to sarge but wvdial returns this error everytime
I try to execute it. wvdial: Symbol '_ZTV6WvFile' has different size in
shared objectt, consider relinking.  Can anyone help?

> >Dave

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."

David S Yardley
Developer/Maintainer
http://www.linuxportal.org
guardian@linuxportal.org