Re: Slightly OT

Bijan Soleymani wrote:
On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 04:52:55PM +0800, Uwe Dippel wrote:

I used to be pretty happy with my newsserver (news.cis.dfn.de), until I
started with Debian. I can't seem to get all messages from there; for no
good reason I'd know about.

Could anybody direct me to a newsserver (free - available from outside
the confines of an ISP) carrying all messages from this list, please ?
is so unhandy ... !

news.gmane.org is amazing, every single message since the dawn of time
(or almost) is available.

Actually I like news.gmane.org a lot: I did not know about it until the recent disappearance of linux.debian.user from google.