Re: debian-installer-demo not working

Andrea Tasso wrote:
> hi all, I tried debian-installer-demo, but it does not work, it stops just after the language selection screen, I
> mean the next one opens, but when you ask to load modules, that is the only way to go on, it does not.
> any experience ?

That's as far as this demo goes at the moment, that's all.

It may eventually allow loading of the rest of the installer over the
network, but that will require downing your network interface and making
sure you're booted into the exact same stock kernel as the installer was
built for.

It you want to test the installer any further, it's best to download
some boot media, and use those.

--
see shy jo