Re: debian-installer-demo not working

Andrea Tasso <andrea@tasso.info> writes:

> hi all, I tried debian-installer-demo, but it does not work, it
> stops just after the language selection screen, I mean the next one
> opens, but when you ask to load modules, that is the only way to go
> on, it does not.

The Debian bug-tracking system is a far better place to complain about
specific somewhat obscure packages that have just made it into
unstable, especially where the package description especially says
it's good to "test or debug" things.  See http://bugs.debian.org/ if
you haven't yet.

	-- Abra Mitchell