Re: 3com

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 at 15:20 GMT, Selim Bolgen penned:

> ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C39F0A.22244EC0 Content-Type: text/plain;
> charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
> Hi=20
>
> I am selim
>
> I have a problem Could you help me please ?  I have a machine that is
> work with sco unix 3.2 v4.2 under the network. = All machines are sco
> unix on the network One machine is not connected to the network. The
> ethernet card is 3Com = 3C509B that has Rj45 port BNC port and AUI
> port. The machine use the BNC = port.  I installed the ethernet card
> from the driver diskette. I can ping it to = itself  ip address but I
> can not ping any machine on the network.
>
> Could you help me please?  Everything seems true but it is not work
> properly.
>
> Thank you very much in advance

You're asking for help with an SCO problem on a debian mailing list?

Okee doke, here's my suggestion: uninstall SCO and install Debian.  Then
you can legitemately ask questions here.

--
monique
PLEASE don't CC me.  Please.  Pretty please with sugar on top.