Re: Xfree86 4.3

I've been using Daniel Stone's X 4.3 packages for some time with no problems. Well, actually the machine would lock up periodically when I was using X but that hasn't happened since I stopped using kde on my desktop (more than 2 weeks now, i still use konqueror and konsole from fvwm2 with no problems). I'm running an almost vanilla unstable (except for the daniel stone X packages and a java 1.4 source) which i keep updated.