Debian Newbie Question on Network Config

Hi,

I relatively new to LInux. The last couple of months I have been dabbling with some distributions, but right now I am staying with Debian.

I have however one question. I have troubles with my network card. I can get it up and running ok, using the tulip drivers from scyld.org. I can configure it, add the default routes etc etc. But I have to do this everytime I boot the system, because I don't know where to add the configuration so it is set up right when it boots.

Where do I do this? Which startup scripts do I need to change?

Thanks in advance,
Alberto

atr@xs4all.nl