Re: X11R6

[Please wrap your lines!  It makes it much easier to read, and thus more
likely that you'll get a response.  Anywhere between 70 and 80 is
acceptable; 72 seems to be a nice value.]

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 07:10:44PM -0700, David R Hovland said
> How do you get xwindows to start in Debian?  I have reloaded it four
> times thinking I needed to use a different disk. I downloaded all
> seven. All I get at login is this:

Install x-window-system-core and run "startx".

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:             Rule Psix SWAT covert video Aldergrove illuminati