Re: A newbie's confusion about GPL (BS)

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:58:10 -0800,
Tom <tb.31020.nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message
<[🔎] 20031026175810.GA29890@comcast.net>:

> On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 06:52:23PM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 07:47:43 -0800,
> > Tom <tb.31020.nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > <[🔎] 20031026154743.GA26286@comcast.net>:
> >
> > > Basically in "X-vs.-Jew", anybody Jewish gets a pass from me for
> > > the next couple of generations.  I was riding a train in Germany
> > > and I couldn't help thinking how it would feel like bugs crawling
> > > up under my skin to think about how fucked in the head my parents
> > > and grandparents were.
> > >
> > > I'm from the south and whenever I meet a 70 year old racist little
> > > old granny I just want to take an icepick to her head.
> >
> > ..Auschwitz is no excuse to let Jews wipe out Muslims in Palestine.
> > Nor for keeping quiet on any American "ancient story" in Somalia.
>
> It's awfully conscience-clearing to be able to associate your former
> victims with genocide isn't it?  "Why, look at them, they're just as
> bad!"

..yes, and it _can_ be argued "defeating Hitler was a mistake", he
_would_ have prevented Bush from letting "the Jew" Sharon commit
genoside in Jenin, "by gassing all of the Jews, the war criminals too".

..still _no_ excuse to commit the war crime of _allowing_ war crime.

> It's called wish-fullfillment.

..in our case, whenever you start by reporting that "PsysOp"
storyteller you met on that plane to, was it Cali?

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: