Re: Spamassassin Configuration

On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 01:11:27PM -0400, ScruLoose wrote:
> As others have noted, virus traffic is not actually the same as
> spam-traffic, and you might want a particular tool for each job...
>
> That being said, what worked for me was to grab a backport of
> spamassassin 2.55 for woody from  http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/debian
> (It's listed in apt-get.org)
> and then I added these two lines to /etc/spamassassin/local.cf:
> score   MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE    5
> score   HTML_RELAYING_FRAME     3
>
> That catches most of the annoying virus traffic, and what leaks through
> I process with sa-learn to educate SA's Bayesian filters.

where's the list of all the tests, and what they do?  man
Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf tells about customization directives,
but not the tests themselves...

pointers?

--
I use Debian/GNU Linux version 3.0;
Linux boss 2.4.18-bf2.4 #1 Son Apr 14 09:53:28 CEST 2002 i586 unknown

DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #41 from Colin Watson <cjw44@flatline.org.uk>
:
Do you need to MASSAGE A BUNCH OF FILE NAMES? There's more
than one way to skin a cat -- here are some examples of
canonicalizing file names to lower-case:
	mmv \* \#l1
	rename 'tr/A-Z/a-z/' *
	zsh -c 'for x in *; do mv "$x" "${x:l}"; done'
(The "rename" command is a standard perl script, by the way.)