Re: CVS /var/lib/cvs filesystem standard

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 04:56:36PM +0200, Nicos Gollan said
> On Saturday 25 October 2003 16:23, Frank A. Uepping wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Debian creates a CVS reposetory in /var/lib by default.
> > I have some misgivings about this location.
> > Doesn't the filesystem standard allow to delete all files below /var?
> > This would be rather fatal for the development team if some careless admin
> > follows this rule.
>
> Didn't you post the _exact same_ thing some time ago?

null.0.fau@spamgourmet.com.  spamgourmet.com is a service that lets yo
create email forwarding accounts that reject all mails after the first
N.  This clever cookie has created an email address with N=0, and is
thus dropping all the mail he will ever receive to it.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:              counter terrorism CIDA diwn Crowell UNSCOM Telex