Re: midentd: problems & questions

On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 05:27:42PM -0600, Monique Y. Herman said
> Okay.  So then I go to the bug list,
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=midentd
>
> There certainly seem to be some relevant entries, but none of the
> outstanding ones are less than 2 years old.  Hrm.
>
> How do I purge this from my system when there's seemingly a bug (or two
> or three) in the scripts?

Yes, it is a very old bug, which hasn't been fixed in stable.  Bug
#120247 however contains a workaround that will get the package off your
machine neatly.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:                      Freeh hackers ASLET M-14 Forte Firewalls